NATALIA SATTAROVA, MEDICAL DOCTOR (EUR), DOMP, R.TCMP
Natalia Sattarova a Medical Doctor (Eur.), a Registered Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner, Registered Acupuncturist and Osteopath.
Education: In 1989 Natalia Sattarova graduated from Grodno State Medical Institute (Belarus) as a Medical Doctor. Upon arriving to Canada, her medical background and passion for providing health care lead her to enter the field of alternative medicine. She graduated from the Ontario College of Traditional Chinese Medicine in acupuncture and osteopathy.
Specialization: Dr. Sattarova’s specialised education includes training and certification in Antihomotoxic Medicine (Homotoxicology) and Biokinetic Medicine. This includes Acupressure, Shiatsu, Reflexology, and Soft Tissue Releases.
She successfully uses Cranio -Sacral therapy in all neurological diseases
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Registered member of the Ontario Federation of Osteopathic Professionals
- Registered member of the College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of Ontario
Dr. Sattarova’s Philosophy: Dr. Sattarova emphasizes the importance of using personalised treatment plans in targeting each individual’s unique problem-areas and uses the following approach in her practice:
Past experiences: Dr. Sattarova practiced as a medical doctor in former Soviet Union, Germany, Finland and Israel. After immigrating to Canada, Dr. Sattarova expanded her skills and knowledge in field of alternative medicine, she is focusing on Anti-Aging Medicine and Medical Wellness which complimented her previous experiences as a medical doctor. Her professionalism is highly respected.
- Initial assessment consists of a thorough clinical analysis of medical history, life style and nutrition, signs and symptoms
- Provides immediate relief (if pain and discomfort is present)
- Generates a personalized detoxification program
- Develops a personalized regeneration program
- Creates a personalized maintenance and prevention program.